You have the option to disable or block these cookies in your browser. If you choose to disable or block cookies in your browser, you understand that some of the features of the Te Ara Waihiko website may not function in their full capabilities.
During your use of the Te Ara Waihiko website, information may be collected without your The data collected may include but is not limited to:
- Search terms used
- Location data
- Type of device the website was accessed on
- Links clicked
- Pages navigated to
- Dates and times of the visit
- Browser type
- Demographic information
Te Ara Waihiko uses this information collected to help improve the overall user experience of the website and to be able to provide continuously enhanced website improvements.
Information We Collect
Your personal information may be collected by Te Ara Waihiko including but not limited to the following ways:
- When you register on our website
- On completion of any form on our website. Including but not limited to Polls, surveys, competition entry, registration, newsletters and other forms.
- When you make use of any registered user functionality on our website
- During communications through contact, information requests or other communications from you
We may collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Register you on our platform and to provide you with information
- Respond to any communications from you
- Customise your experience on our website according to your preferences
- Contribute to research and development analysis
- Contribute to website usage analytics
Whilst every reasonable precaution is undertaken to ensure your personal information is secure, you understand that there are always implicit risks associated with transmitting personal information online. The use of the Te Ara Waihiko website is entirely at your own risk.
Access to Your Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
We keep the personal information we hold safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing certain staff to access it.
We keep people’s personal information for two years, at which point we securely destroy it by securely erasing all digital copies.
Te Ara Waihko values your feedback, comments and suggestions. Please contact us to know more about the information on our website.